Delivery and Returns
From The Hard delivers worldwide. when your order is processed it will be shipped within 4 -5 business days, delivery time is different per country. The reason for this timespan is because all is made to order.
Please note that when an order leaves our office it is out of our control.
Average shipping days:
Holland and Belgium: 4 – 5 working days
Do you want to return the product(s) for any reason? Please download the return notice here and follow the steps. Note: The costs of returning the product will be paid by the customer, the shipping costs of the new product will be paid by From The Hard.
• Contact us at FTH@YRBRND.com. Be sure to mention the order number and the reason you would like to return the product(s)
• Return the product(s) in a suitable shipping package. Make sure the package is thoroughly sealed.
– We strongly advice to ship the product(s) with track and trace.
– Please add a copy of the invoice and state why you want to return the product(s) and if necessary which different size you would like.
• Please return the product(s) to the following address:
From The Hard return address,
Orange Motion / YRBRND.com:
• When we receive the product(s) we check if we see signs of use. (E.g. make up or perfume). We only accept product(s) which have not been worn (except fitted), not been washed and show no signs of use.
• If we accept the product(s) we’ll send you your desired new product(s) free of charge.
Received a faulty product(s)?
In case the product(s) you’ve received is wrong, broken or damaged in any way, please follow the following steps.
• Please contact us at FTH@YRBRND.com. Mention your order number, the reason the product(s) is faulty, a copy of the invoice and some proof (E.g. a picture).
• We review your message and if we judge it is justified we’ll send you a new product(s) free of charge.
In case you desire a refund instead of a new product(s) contact us at FTH@YRBRND.com within 14 days of the acceptance of the product(s). Mention your order number, the reason the product(s) is faulty, a copy of the invoice and some proof (E.g. a picture). We’ll get back to you and arrange how to proceed. If the claim is justified we’ll refund the full payment to the bank account used for the initial payment. Note: This can take up to 15 working days.